BYLC Career Bootcamp 2020 is Open For Registration
he foremost leadership institute in Bangladesh is Bangladesh Youth Leadership Center (BYLC). The institute was founded to build connections among today’s youth to equip and urge them to participate in leadership roles. Presently, BYLC career Bootcamp 2020 is open for registration.
BYLC is renowned for its training, development, and impact on today’s young leaders of Bangladesh. The 2020 Bootcamp they are offering is going to provide the participants with leadership and professional training on development.
BYLC Career Bootcamp 2020
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Medium: Online (via ZOOM application software and BYLCx)
Application deadline: November 15, 2020 (Sunday)
Duration of Programme: November 21- December 19 (month long)
Application link: Click Here!
Eligibility: Undergraduate and postgraduate students, Freshers looking for work opportunities, young professionals who have no more than 2 years of experience.
Registration fees: Up to November 15, the registration fees are set for BDT 3000 for applicants.
Payment Method: via Bkash. Cash payments will not be accepted.
Why You Should Consider Applying
The pandemic has set a tragic play in motion. Unemployment and underemployment are one of the most talked-about and major issues affecting the economy. The transition in the labour market was already facing challenges and it has only gotten worse since.
- Procedure: The applicants must complete the form in English. They are to cautiously provide accurate information. You shall register after the initial screening when you will be asked to.
- Motive: BYLC Career Bootcamp 2020 is offering a solution to its applicants in this case. They are going to be teaching developmental skills on a professional level. Their aim is to train the participants by skilled and renowned experts from multiple industries. BYLC wishes to bridge the existing gap in the labour market and train the participants for the job market of the 21st century.
- Structure of The Program: BYLC Career Bootcamp 2020 has three board elements in development that they derived from esteemed employers and leaders of industries. These components; Learning and innovation skills, Digital literacy, career, and Lifeskills; are expected to meet the expected criteria of preparing the participants for the job market.
- Career Fair Q/A: There will be a question-answer session at a career fair conducted by BYLC. The participants may directly interact with employers of various industries. They will also get the benefit of applying to those companies with their respective resumes. There’s a possibility of getting hired and the chance of joining those companies (if accepted) as employees.
There are going to be three phases which are provided in detail on their website, you can check it out here- https://bylc.org/careerbootcamp2020/
Time is running out. So hurry up and apply fast. You could be one of the screened and selected participants of BYLC Career Bootcamp 2020 and have an amazing learning and working experience.
Saiyara Mahjabin Adrita
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Google is Giving free Classes for Women Entrepreneurs
With an aim to help women to find a better job, make advance their career growth, and to grow their…
SAU On Campus Hult Prize 2021 Final Round Will Be Held Tomorrow
Sylhet Agricultural University is in the running for the Hult prize competition 2021. SAU On Campus Hult Prize 2021 final…
Digital World 2020: Only 1 Day Left for Registration!
T he seventh edition of the three-day digital world from December 9 to 11 is going to organize by the…
Two Global Tech Giant Google and Amazon Register for Business in Bangladesh
Two Global tech giant Google and e-commerce company Amazon have filed for Business Identification Numbers (BIN) in Bangladesh for the…
Amazon Buys MGM for $8.45 Billion
The e-commerce giant Amazon’s biggest entertainment acquisition will be Metro Goldwyn Myer(MGM). Jeff Bezos’s Amazon buys MGM for $8.45 billion,…
Zeta Becomes a Unicorn with $250 Million Softbank-led Funding
Zeta, a startup that helps banks and fintech firms launch products, now is the newest farm to join the coveted…
Strategic Influencer Marketing can Boost Your Business
Influencer marketing is now an established buzz term that is basically another form of online marketing. It can create brand…
EWU Hult Prize 2021 On Campus Grooming Sessions Held
After registrations ceased on the 21st of December 2020, a total of 11 enthusiastic and determined teams moved on to…
3rd Asia Pacific Forum on Youth Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship 2020
In today’s world, youth leadership programs have gained massive response and significance. The youth of today are better interconnected, creative,…
Startup Chattogram Incubation Opening Ceremony Has Happened
The Startup Chattogram Incubation opening ceremony has happened. In recent years, the ICT Division of Bangladesh has started taking initiatives…