f you are an entrepreneur or you’re interested in startups, then startup magazines are of great use to you. Top Startup magazines can provide you wonderful ideas.
Also, it lets you know about the current condition of the market. Not only that, for keeping yourself updated about happenings of startups around the world, but startup magazines also are means of great help.
In the world of modern technologies, startup magazines are just blessings in the lives of small business owners or entrepreneurs. But wasting time for searching top entrepreneurial magazines for knowing about startups is not a good idea. So let’s get to know about the top 10 startup magazines around the world here in a short period and save your valuable time.
Top Startup Magazines for Entrepreneurs
In recent years, many startup magazines for entrepreneurs have shown up. You must have the head of them if you are interested in this sector, right? Those magazines which can be considered as the top 10 startup magazines are given below –
- Forbes Magazine (www.forbes.com): a Forbes, which was founded in 1917, is the most popular business magazine throughout the world. It has got everything in it which an industrialist wants – marketing, investing, finance, etc. This magazine is known as a standard and classic magazine as it tries to give the same importance to small businesses that it gives to the financial technology companies.
Entrepreneurs always have their eyes on this magazine to get to know about the annual “Forbes Billionaires List”. Because of the popularity, it has been in the list of top 10 business magazines in recent years frequently. Many people consider this magazine as a guide for entrepreneurs for finding recent news about entrepreneurship.
- Harvard Business Review (www.hbr.org): This magazine was in the list of top business magazines 2019. It is published by one of the most popular business schools around the world, Harvard University. People get Harvard Business Review, also known as HBR, in their hands on a bi-monthly basis.
The HBR is so much popular that people from all over the world use their materials in classrooms. They are admired for using illustrations and imagery as covers. The main focuses of the magazine are trending news, technology news, researching news, etc. The magazine will be completing it’s 100 years in 2022.
- Entrepreneur Magazine (www.entrepreneur.com): It is one of the best startup magazines for publishing every nook and corner about entrepreneurship. An American publication started publishing this magazine in 1997. Every year, this magazine publishes about only 10 different issues, which is why it is a unique startup magazine.
Entrepreneurs like this magazine as they get information and entertainments at a time while reading this. Because “Entrepreneurs” covers news about celebrities’ interest or contributions in business. Entrepreneurs Magazine’s annual issue named “Young Millionaires” is another reason for people to look up to this magazine.
- Money Magazine (www.money.com): Money Magazine is best known for financial news. The name itself reveals that it’s the target audience in the finance world is the small business owners. For following any kind of business-related advice in saving, budgeting, investing, or earning, “Money” has no other alternative.
In short, from investment to retirement, “Money” covers news about everything related to the business world. So, “Money” could be the best advice if you need any suggestion in any case of entrepreneurship. The “Money Magazine” is popular worldwide for covering an annual list of “America’s Best Places to Live” every year.
- Inc. Magazine (www.inc.com): If you want to run your startup successfully, then you just can not avoid Inc. Magazine. It is regarded as one of the best small business magazines for publishing versatile articles on startups and small businesses. Also, it provides self-motivation and self-help for the entrepreneurs, which is definitely a praiseworthy work.
The main target of this magazine is to let the entrepreneurs know how to grow their startups or companies. For this, they try to go deep and provide the best learning equipment for entrepreneurs. The Money Magazine is mostly known for publishing a list of “Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the US” annually.
- Fast Company Magazine (www.fastcompany.com): This is one of the most inspiring magazines for entrepreneurs. Mostly, this is known for providing creative ideas to entrepreneurs. An American publication started publishing “Fast Company Magazine” in 1995 and since then it is one of the most read startup magazines in the business field.
The tagline of this magazine “The Future of Business” reveals that their only focus is to bring on the latest business news to the readers. Besides this magazine, you can also take a look at their website which will not disappoint you. Their knowledge of technology and vision to look at the business world has always amused people.
- Fortune Magazine (www.fortune.com): Fortune Magazine is known for the annual investment report named “The Fortune’s Investor’s Guide” they publish mostly. Fortune is a very old publication and regarded as the “Best Magazine for Investors”. If you’re not a financial professional, then it will be the best magazine to guide you. Because no other magazine will go so deep like Fortune for researching investment news and then bringing it to you.
Readers also like this magazine as they get to know about profiles of industry leaders and get to read thoughtful articles on business in it. Their methods of investing tough business questions always amaze the readers. “Fortune 500” companies list is the center of attraction for many people who are into small businesses.
- Bloomberg Businessweek (www.bloomberg.com): Bloomberg Businessweek is one of the best magazines for entrepreneurs. It was also in the top business magazines 2019 list. It provides the current affairs of business to the readers. One of the best NYC based major press corporations, Bloomberg publishes this magazine.
The magazine was published in 1929 for the first time, exactly before the crashing of the stock market. By serving all the important information, it can surely quench anyone’s thirst for knowledge of the business. They always try to bring something unique to the readers rather than bringing something typical. Their “Annual List of Best MBA Programs” is something for what students wait for the whole year.
- Wired Magazine (www.wired.com): Many people consider this magazine as the “Best Magazine for Business Technology”. If you want to operate an Innovative Business, then reading “Wired Magazine” is a must for you. You’ll not get any other magazine like Wired which will bring every must-know news about the world’s biggest technology companies to you.
Apart from discussing business and technology topics, Wired also focuses on science, culture, politics, television, fashion, lifestyle, and many more. It was published in 1993 for the first time and regarded as the second youngest business technology magazine. If you want to stick to technology for executing a crucial role in business, grab this magazine quickly!
- The Economist Magazine (www.economist.com): The Economist, founded in 1876, is one of the top popular business magazines worldwide. Also, it is the best economics reporting magazine in today’s world. Markets and Industries are the main focuses of this magazine. The main reason for its popularity is that this weekly magazine offers the readers to take a global look at the world.
Apart from business and financial news, it also tries to bring the readers close to science and technology. Owning more than 1.5 million readers worldwide, this magazine has reached another level of popularity. It ventures international politics and business news and opinions every week.
Startup magazines now have focused on providing authentic news and have started avoiding recycling totally. Reading these magazines can also evoke interest in someone’s mind for knowing about startups. Also, these magazines for small business can inspire and encourage entrepreneurs sometimes.
These reasons have made small business magazines well-known among entrepreneurs. If you really liked reading about these top 10 startup magazines, kindly let us know in the comment section. Or you can also share your thoughts about top entrepreneur magazines with us.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Young Turtles 2022 Workshop by Turtle Venture
Turtle Venture is here with a brand new workshop for you to join! The registration for Young Turtles 2022 is…
SHE LOVES TECH Bangladesh 2020
I f you’re a woman entrepreneur, then “She Loves Tech” would be a popular name for you, right? They will…
SELISE Coding Challenge 2020
A re you a coder? Are you bored in this quarantine while looking for opportunities to enrich or test your…
bKash Launches bTechWhiz to JumpStart Talent Hunt from University Graduates
The leading mobile financial services (MFS) provider in the nation, bKash, has started a program called “bTechWhiz” to find and…
“Be The Star of Entrepreneurship” Mentorship Sessions: Startup Literacy
The sixth mentorship session of “Be The Star of Entrepreneurship” 2022 was conducted on the 19th of April on Startup…
“Be The Star of Entrepreneurship” Mentorship Sessions: Startup Finance
The fifth mentorship session of “Be The Star of Entrepreneurship” 2022 was conducted on the 18th of April on Startup…
“Be The Star of Entrepreneurship” Mentorship Sessions: Product Design
The fourth mentorship session of “Be The Star of Entrepreneurship” 2022 was conducted on the 16th of April on Product…
“US Patent and Trademark Office Meets MSMEs and Startups” Session Held
A session was held recently on 10th May 2022; organized by iSocial Limited and facilitated by Turtle Venture- regarding…
“Be The Star of Entrepreneurship” Mentorship Sessions: HR Management
The latest mentorship session of “Be The Star of Entrepreneurship” 2022 was conducted on the 24th of April on HR…
“Be The Star of Entrepreneurship” Mentorship Sessions: Fund Raising
The latest mentorship session of “Be The Star of Entrepreneurship” 2022 was conducted on the 28th of April on Fund…
Bangladeshi Startups Getting $750 Million in Foreign Investment
In the last decade, the country has attracted over $750 million in foreign investment in the startup industry, according to…