We provide internship opportunities for people who are interested in researching and writing about startups. Upstarters help people to explore their dreams. If you’re also passionate, hardworking, and desirous enough to work in a startup magazine and be a part of the Startup Ecosystem in Bangladesh, then we are excited to meet you!
Details about the Upstarters Internship –
Name of the Position: Internship(Unpaid)
Duration : 3 months
Remote Work: You can work from anywhere, that doesn’t matter. You just have to complete your work in due time with flexible office hours.
If you perform well in the 3 months of an unpaid internship, then you’ll gain a permanent place in Upstarters. Seeing your performance, the authority will talk to you about the payment after you complete the three-months-long internship.
Benefits of being an Intern at Upstarters –
- Getting an experience certificate.
- Get your own portfolio which you can showcase as your work experience in the future.
- Working with an amazing interdisciplinary team.
- Getting mentorship from Upstarters.
- Hands-on experience with professionalism.
- Developing your skills and knowledge.
- Recommendation from Upstarters for future opportunities.
- Working remotely. Work at home.
Duties of an Intern –
- Have to submit articles within a given period.
- Must be present in weekly meetings.
- Have to do proper research on entrepreneurs and startups. You can’t provide any wrong information or plagiarized or paraphrasing content.
- Follow the rules that will be given by SEO specialist
- Should assist and contribute in developing the weekly content plan.
Eligibilities needed for being an Intern –
- Basic knowledge about content writing will be prioritized. If you don’t have any knowledge about content writing we will give instruction to you.
- Basic English knowledge is must. You have to know Grammatical rules, proper use of words.
- Must have a laptop of your own and a good internet connection.
- Passionate enough to learn new things every day.
- Undergraduate/Graduate Students from any discipline/subject.
- Proficiency in both Bengali and English Languages.
- Have to be responsible and responsive.
- Must have a team-working mindset and good communication skills.
- Should be capable of working on a tight deadline.
- Having knowledge about Microsoft Office, Google Documents is a must. Knowing about WordPress is a plus.
- If you don’t know about WordPress don’t worry we will assist you.
- Should be comfortable with using virtual platforms.
How to apply for Upstarters Internship
Upstarters believes in giving opportunities to people who are really enthusiastic and hard-working about writing and startups, so if you have both of these qualities and the above-mentioned eligibility, don’t hesitate to mail us your CV and previous writing sample( one article) at [email protected]. Leave the rest on us!