Young Leaders’ Program-BRAC Bank
BRAC Bank is considering People as the prime key to success. BRAC Bank’s YLP, the most anticipated program for fresh graduates is a part of our investment in building a robust and talented workforce. Young Leaders with their fresh ideas must aspire to be change-makers in the Bank. This year-long program will offer structured learning opportunities and 360-degree exposure in different functions of BRAC Bank.
- Four year graduation in any discipline from any UGC approved or accredited foreign university
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication in Bangla and English
- Willing to work from any location in Bangladesh
- Ambitious, smart, result oriented with strong integrity and social skills
- Ability to work in a team, self-propelled and adaptive to changes
- Tech-savvy, ready to contribute in a digital transformation for a new banking landscape
Offers and Benefits
- Young Leaders will receive a gross remuneration of BDT 70,000 per month
- After successful completion of a year-long development program, Young Leaders will be confirmed as Principal Officer.
- BRAC Bank offers a fast track career for the successful Young Leaders with exciting learning opportunities, competitive benefits package and a best in class working environment.
How to Apply:
Click on the following link to apply and create your profile in the system.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated for the next level of selection process.
FEMALE, THIRD GENDER AND PERSON WITH SPECIAL NEEDS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2021
BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any fee for recruitment. It reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature of an incumbent.
Abdullah Al Soad
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
Google is Giving free Classes for Women Entrepreneurs
With an aim to help women to find a better job, make advance their career growth, and to grow their…
SAU On Campus Hult Prize 2021 Final Round Will Be Held Tomorrow
Sylhet Agricultural University is in the running for the Hult prize competition 2021. SAU On Campus Hult Prize 2021 final…
Digital World 2020: Only 1 Day Left for Registration!
T he seventh edition of the three-day digital world from December 9 to 11 is going to organize by the…
She Loves Tech Bangladesh 2021: Applications Open Till 31st July
The registrations for She Loves Tech Bangladesh 2021 are open now and the deadline is July 31st. She Loves Tech…
Young Leaders’ Program-BRAC Bank
BRAC Bank is considering People as the prime key to success. BRAC Bank’s YLP, the most anticipated program for fresh…
Udemy Courses Can Now Be Purchased Through The Bkash App
Udemy, one of the world’s largest education sites, provides different courses led by efficient instructors all around the world to…
E-commerce and F-commerce in Bangladesh During Covid-19
F-commerce (Facebook-commerce) has been a growing field for the last couple of years. The emergence of F-commerce in Bangladesh came as a…
EWU Hult Prize 2021 On Campus Grooming Sessions Held
After registrations ceased on the 21st of December 2020, a total of 11 enthusiastic and determined teams moved on to…
3rd Asia Pacific Forum on Youth Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship 2020
In today’s world, youth leadership programs have gained massive response and significance. The youth of today are better interconnected, creative,…
Startup Chattogram Incubation Opening Ceremony Has Happened
The Startup Chattogram Incubation opening ceremony has happened. In recent years, the ICT Division of Bangladesh has started taking initiatives…